Accepting a Challenge (SAAC)
Who Are We?
Students Accepting A Challenge welcomes students who are concerned with the many
aspects of dealing with disabilities within the University community.
What Are Our Purposes and Goals?
- To provide academic and emotional support to students regardless of their
disability in order to prosper in the University community.
- To educate the University community on the needs of students with disabilities.
- To emphasize the abilities of these students and their contributions to the
What Does SAAC Do?
- Set up guest speakers.
- Inform the University community of the abilities of individuals with disabilities
through special events.
- Provide peer support and networking.
- Assist peers in gaining access to all aspects of University life and developing
personal leadership skills.
- Provide opportunities for involvement in community service activities.
- Plan social activities with others who have similar interests.
For More Information
Disability Resources: 508-531-2194
Schedule and Location
Meeting Schedule for Students Accepting A Challenge will be determined each
The SAAC Events Calendar for
the academic year will be posted on the Disability Resources office bulletin
board. Please check back to learn more or contact Disability Resources at 508-531-2194.
Last Modified: February 21, 2013