Sample Interview Questions on Diversity
- Explain how diversity has played a role in your career.
- What books/materials/authors have you read on the subject of diversity?
- What is your vision of diversity on a campus such as BSU?
- How have you participated in diversity events and organizations at other
University and universities?
- Provide us with an example of how you managed diversity in your classroom
- What ideas do you have about diversity in the classroom?
- What programs have you developed in the area of diversity?
- Has diversity played a role in shaping your teaching and advising styles?
- Have you been involved in writing or shaping a diversity plan?
- As a faculty member, have you done any research in the field of Diversity?
- As a higher education professional, have you done any work in the area of
diversity in the community?
Last Modified: September 21, 2010