The College of Graduate
Conference Funding Award
Graduate students are eligible to apply for a funding award under the following conditions:
1. The applicant must be fully matriculated into a graduate program, enrolled in at least one course, and considered to be in good academic standing at the time of the conference.
2. The academic conference must be in direct relation to the applicant's academic field.
3. The applicant's conference paper of poster presentation must be accepted by the academic conference.
4. The applicant must be one of the listed authors of the conference presentation.
5. The applicant has not already received a previous award totaling $1,000 during the current fiscal year (July 1st through June 30th).
Graduate Student Conference Funding Award
» Application Process
» Review & Approval
Last Modified: October 11, 2012