1. Create a New Account - Follow the apply online link to the Admission Login screen. Scroll to the bottom and follow the 'First time user account creation link' at which point you will create your Login ID and PIN. You are now ready to begin your application.
2. Complete the Application Form - Fill in all of the required information on each page. You will not be able to continue to the next page until each required field is completed. A red star indicates that the specific field is required. Should you wish to stop before completing the form, click on the 'Finish Later' button at the bottom of the page. Your application will be saved until next time you log in.
3. Submit Your Application - After you have completed all sections of the application form, you can submit it by clicking the 'Application is Complete' button. Should you need assistance after you have completed your application, please email email@example.com.
4. Pay the Application Fee - Once you have submitted your application, you will be required to pay the $50 application fee by credit card.
5. Submit Supplemental Documents - Please view the list of additional requirements, including entrance exams, personal statements, and recommendations, to determine if the program you are applying to requires addition credentials. Send the additional documents directly to the College of Graduate Studies with the applicant's first and last name on each item. Your application will not be deemed complete until all of the supporting documents have been submitted.
6. Check Your Application Status - You will be able to monitor the status of your application online. The application status page will indicate all documentation that is required with your application and whether this documentation has been received by the admissions office. Please visit this site periodically as the status will change as information is received and as the admission review process is completed.
Last Modified: February 1, 2012