Department of Athletic & Recreation welcomes you to the Adrian Tinsley
We hope you find our staff to be friendly and helpful, and our facilities to be
clean and well managed.
Should you have any comments or suggestions regarding the Adrian Tinsley Center,
please let us know by…
…Completing a comment card at the Fitness Center desk.
…Notifying our Director, Glenn Gonsalves (508) 531-2281; email@example.com
Also, we ask for your cooperation in abiding by the following rules while you
- Anyone using the facility must be at least 18 years of age and able to show
identification if requested.
- Present your conference badge or other form of identification to the desk
- Complete a PAR-Q self-screening form (on your first visit only).
- Wear suitable exercise attire-please refrain from wearing street clothes,
shoes with marking soles, or sandals. Sneakers should not be worn in from
outside, you should carry them in and change once in the facility.
- Store coats, purses, or bags of any type in a storage cube or in the locker
- Use the provided spray bottles and towels to clean each piece of equipment you
- Return all weight plates, bars, and dumbbells to their respectable racks or
- Food and drinks are allowed only in the front lobby area-water bottles are
permitted in all exercise areas as well.
Back to Event Planning Guide
Last Modified: September 21, 2010