The final portfolio, to be examined by the faculty before graduation, must contain the following items:
1. A (Simulated) Oral Proficiency Interview, at an intermediate-high or advanced-low level and a reflection on how you will continue to improve your Spanish speaking abilities;
2. Scores from a DELE grammar test (to examine grammar abilities); a final composition from LASP 300 (to illustrate your writing skills) and a marked-up composition from LASP 300 (to show your ability to edit);
3. A copy of your transcript with your class grade from LASP 252 (to show that you understand literary narratives);
4. A revised, final paper from a LASP 300 or LASP 400 level literature course (to show you can interpret Spanish and Latin American literature);
5. A LASP 390 paper which consists of a descriptive analysis of the speech of a native Spanish speaker (to show you understand the linguistic features of the Spanish language);
6. A revised, final paper from LASP 391 and LASP 392 (to show your knowledge of Spanish and Latin American civilizations).
**Students must write a paper about how each of these items reflects how each outcome has been met, what they learned through the process, and how these program components will help them to continue to be lifelong learners of the Spanish language.
Last Modified: April 13, 2012