Instructions Graduate Education Council
Graduate Education Council
Note: These instructions are available as a Word document for easy printing.
Save the forms to your hard drive by right clicking on the link and picking the "Save Target As" command from the menu. To complete the forms, simply click in the light gray boxes you see and type your text. When you are finished, use the File, Save As command to save the form under a new name.
New Graduate Course Proposals:
- Complete the "New Graduate Course Proposal" form.
- Prepare a draft course syllabus showing the material to be covered and any other information you think might be pertinent.
- Prepare a document justifying the course in terms of its importance to the department, accreditation, etc.
- Submit all three documents as email attachments to email@example.com.
Minor Change to an Existing Graduate Course:
- Complete the "Request for a Minor Change in an Existing Graduate Course" form.
- Submit the document as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other Submissions:
- Complete the "Cover Page for Unclassified Requests (Graduate)" form.
- Submit the document, and any other supporting material, as an email attachment to the chair of Graduate Education Council at email@example.com.
- All submitted documents will be made available under Academic Affairs, Graduate Education Council Governance.
Last Modified: May 13, 2008