Presented by: The Wellness Corporation
Target Audience: All Managers and Supervisors
Date and Time: Tuesday, September 18th from 10:00am - 11:30am
Location: East Campus Commons 112
Course Description: The Office of Human Resources and the Wellness Corporation realize that it is important for managers and supervisors to understand the availability of the EAP and their own role in relationship to the program. This supervisory orientation seeks to achieve the following goals:
1. To identify and explain the purpose and function of the EAP and the
services offered within it.
2. To explain the relationship between The Wellness Corporation and your organization.
3. To train supervisory personnel in how best to encourage employees to use the EAP on a voluntary basis.
4. To educate supervisors to recognize early warning signs of deteriorating work performance that may indicate a troubled employee.
5. To familiarize supervisory personnel on how best to refer troubled employees to The Wellness Corporation for an evaluation.
6. To encourage supervisors to utilize the EAP for consultation purposes.
Please join us! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Allison Pickup in the Office of Human Resources x6126.
Registration: Registration Form
Last Modified: September 5, 2012