Service Award Program
- The Service Award Program is designed to recognize and appreciate the
significant long-term contributions our employees make to the University.
Awards in increments of 10 and 20 years of service will be given out at the
Employee Recognition Awards Luncheon on April 9, 2013.
Employees with 25 years of service will be honored at Spring Commencement.
- Criteria is determined as follows:
- Must be, or have been active on your anniversary date (State hire date);
- Must have reached the state service date anniversary on or before August
- Must be an employee of the university at the time of the ceremony.
Last Modified: April 24, 2012