How Do I Get Involved in the Honors Program?
As a faculty member, there are many ways to get involved in the Honors Program. These include:
1. Teaching an Honors Course or Colloquium.
2. Supervising an Honors Contract.
3. Supervising an Honors Thesis or serving on an Honors Thesis committee.
4. Being a Fall Book Club facilitator.
5. Being the Honors Chair in your department.
6. Getting involved with the Honors Living & Learning Community.
Click here to learn more about these opportunities.
Last Modified: April 7, 2011