Register for Room Selection: Completing Your License Agreement
In order to participate in Room Selection, you must complete the following
steps between 9 AM on March 25th and 5
on April 11th. Students who do not complete the agreement will be
unable to select during the room selection process.
We recommend that you either open the room selection system in
a different window or print out this page so that you can follow the directions while on the system.
- Log on to MyHousing ApplyOnline, by entering your Banner ID and pin number.
When prompted select to login to "ApplyOnline".
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Residence Hall License Agreement by
selecting "I Agree" at the bottom of the screen and clicking "Next".)
- Complete the Emergency Contact Information page by entering your answers and then
clicking "Complete Application." Please note that questions marked
with an asterisk (*) are required. You are able to edit this
information in MyHousing during the course of the year.
- In this next section, you will need to check the appropriate box if you
are planning to participate in the same room sign-up process or apply for
one of the special housing options. These options will also be
available in MyHousing.
- You will see a confirmation screen that includes a link to MyHousing
(http://reslife.bridgew.edu/MyHousing). This is where the rest of the
room selection information is located.
You must complete all of the above steps between 9 AM
on March 25th and 5
on April 11th in order to participate in room selection.
- For instructions on what to do once you have completed your license
agreement click here.
For frequently asked questions about Room Selection, click here.
<-- Back to Room Selection 2013-2014
Last Modified: February 21, 2013