||Service-Based Programming Assistants works closely with the Residence Hall Staff, the Faculty partners and the Community Service Center Staff to implement programs and advertising campaigns that are geared toward the First Year Service-Based Residential Learning Community.
1. Responsible for marketing and advertising the various events offered by the Community Service Center and the Service Learning Faculty
2. Coordinate two major service based programs per semester with support from the Community Service Center.
3. Coordinate a minimum of two Service Socials per semester with service groups from the Bridgewater State and/or local community.
4. Attend Service Based Learning course meetings, participate in facilitation and discussion of course topics as well as service projects.
5. Regularly update Service Based Learning bulletin board.
6. Attend regularly schedule staff meetings.
7. Submit appropriate programming forms as needed.
8. Attend weekly Residence Hall Association (RHA) Meetings on Wednesday at 5:30 PM.
9. Meet regularly with Service-Based Learning Community RAs, Service Learning Faculty and Community Service Center Staff.
10. Assist in maintaining the Social Media Sites for the First Year Residential Service-Based Learning Community.
11. Complete and submit time sheet by deadline.
12. Check BSU email regularly.
1. Must be Bridgewater State University student committed to community service and service learning.
2. Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student throughout the course of employment.
3. Must be in satisfactory disciplinary status as determined by the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
4. Must possess good communication skills.
5. Preference will be given to candidates with federal work-study funds.