||Science & Math Programming Assistants works closely with the Residence Hall Staff and Science & Math Faculty and Staff to implement unique and creative programs that are geared toward the Science & Math Residential Learning Community.
1. Responsible for creating and implementing social and educational programs for the Science & Math Residential Learning Community.
a. Must plan and implement a minimum of 4 programs per semester (2 social programs and 2 educational programs per semester).
b. Must plan and implement at least 1 weekend program per semester.
2. Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings.
3. Submit appropriate programming forms as needed.
4. Attend weekly Residence Hall Association (RHA) Meetings on Wednesday at 5:30 PM.
5. Meet regularly with Science & Math Residential Mentors, Resident Assistants and designated Faculty and Staff assisting the Science & Math RLC.
6. Assist in maintaining the Social Media Sites for the Science & Math Residential Learning Community.
7. Create and maintain advertising for all programmatic initiatives.
8. Complete and submit time sheet by deadline.
9. Check BSU email regularly.
1. Must be a member of the Science & Math Residential Learning Community.
2. Must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student throughout the course of employment.
3. Must be in satisfactory disciplinary status as determined by the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
4. Must possess good communication skills.
5. Preference will be given to candidates with federal work study funds.