Accepted Program Procedures
The following steps will need to be taken once accepted into your program.
- Fill out the Program Participant Agreement and the Health Information
- Complete the Transfer of Credit Form to ensure that your classes are pre-approved for transfer when you return from studying abroad.
- Discuss your plans to study abroad with the Residence Life and Housing Office (if you are a resident student).
- Complete all paperwork through the Office of Study Abroad.
- Contact the Office of Study Abroad during your semester away and submit student contact information.
- Enjoy your experience!
Last Modified: February 10, 2012