The Adrian Tinsley Center is an 84,000 square foot multi-use facility, located
on the west side of campus. This $16 million facility
was opened in 2002.
The Tinsley Center is the home of the Department of Athletics and Recreation,
as well as the Department of Movement Arts, Health Promotion and Leisure Studies.
The Adrian Tinsley Center Building Amenities
- A 32,000 square foot – NCAA Competition Basketball and Volleyball venue
that seats 1000 spectators.
- A multi-purpose gymnasium with composite floor. This area is equipped for
multi functional usage; (2) basketball courts, or (2) volleyball courts, or
(2) tennis courts and (2) batting cages.
- An eighth-mile jogging/walking track located on the second floor which
encircles the gymnasium.
- A 9,000 square foot Fitness Center equipped with state-of-the-art strength
and cardiovascular equipment.
For more information, visit the Department of Movement Arts,
Health Promotion and Leisure Studies, or the Athletics web site.