About Transfer Online Orientation
This orientation will ask you to follow links to important Web sites and to
view and print important documents. After
the last section, you will take a brief quiz, which is required to show you
have understood the information, followed by an evaluation. The entire program
takes about one hour to complete. You are responsible for all content in this
In order to proceed with this online orientation, you will need the following:
- Banner ID number (sent to you by Admissions in your acceptance letter)
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) and User Account Registration/Activation - In order to retrieve your PIN you will need to activate your user account. For security reasons we are not able to provide you with your PIN. If you have not activated your user account click here or go to the following web site: https://www.bridgew.edu/services/claimaccount/bsu/ (Please note that there is a 24 hour period before your account is activated.)
- A chosen major (for more information on CHOOSING A MAJOR click here.) Note: Elementary, Early Childhood, and Special Education majors must choose a second major.
- Paper to take notes and list your questions. Bring your questions with you when you come to campus to meet with an advisor.
Your computer needs:
- Internet connection
- Microsoft Word
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (download the free Reader)
- Flash Player version 8 or better
- Read each section and bookmark or print for future reference.
- The forward button at the bottom of each page will take you to the next section.
- To return to a previous page, click on the back button at the bottom of each page or use the back button on your browser.
Login to Start Online Orientation
Last Modified: November 7, 2011