Student Clubs/Field Trips Form
Policies and Procedures
- Bridgewater State College Transit Service will provide a fifteen(15) passenger
van for clubs or organizations for events on a vehicle availability basis.
The exception to this policy is the vehicles will not be available to events
where alcohol is served.
- There must be a person from the organization who will be responsible for
the actions of the people on the trip (faculty or administrative advisor,
resident director, or graduate assistant). That person must be listed on this
form and is responsible to relay this information to the rest of the organization.
- There can be NO ALCOHOLIC beverages (open or closed) brought onto a college
- The club or organization will be held responsible for any damage caused
to the van.
- The driver of the vehicle must submit the Fleet Service's Vehicle
I have read and understand the above policies and procedures. I will relay
all the information to the organization I represent. We agree to follow the
above policies and procedures.
A confirmation will be sent to the sponsoring organization and the
responsible person once all information is confirmed by the Fleet Services.