1. Keep your legal documents valid (example: passports, visa, I-20 or DS 2019)
2. Notify External Affairs of any changes in information on your immigration documents. Address change must be reported within 10 days.
3. Maintain full-time enrollment and make progress towards your degree (12 credits undergraduate, 9 credits graduate).
4. Refrain from unlawful employment.
5. Request a re-entry signature on your I-20 or DS-2019 from your DSO (Designated School Official) before you leave the U.S.
Last Modified: February 3, 2011