Maxwell Library Cell Phone Policy
Please respect other Library users’ need for quiet and keep use of all cell phones, beepers, and similar devices in the Maxwell Library to a minimum.
- Please set communication devices to silent mode.
- When using a communication device while you are in the Library, please choose one of the following general locations for your conversation.
- Ground Floor.
- First Floor lobby area between the main doors.
- Second floor seating area adjacent to the group study room (room 223).
- Please respect others by keeping conversations at low levels.
- We thank you for not receiving or making calls while at any of the Library service desks.
Your cooperation will help create an environment that is more conducive to study and research.