Room Selection: Before your Selection Time
In order to participate in Room Selection, you must complete the Residence
Hall License Agreement at
http://reslife.bridgew.edu/ApplyOnline between 9 AM on
March 25th and 5PM
on April 11th. Students who do not complete the agreement will be
unable to select during the room selection process.
We recommend that you either open the room selection system in
a different window or print out this page so that you can follow the directions while on the system.
- Log on to MyHousing by entering your Banner ID and pin number.
When prompted select to login to "MyHousing".
- On the home/overview page you will see a summary of your housing and
dining information. This will include information about your lottery
status and your lottery number.
- You may also view your room selection information by choosing the "Room Selection"
link on the left side of the screen. You will see your lottery status
(i.e. your lottery number). This information will also be e-mailed to you.
Please keep a copy for your records. This is the tab you will go to
when your account is activated to select a room.
- Select a meal plan by choosing the "Dining" link on the left side of the screen.
Click "Continue" to "Select a New Dining Plan". Then select the plan
of your choice. You will also have the option to add flex dollars if
desired. (After room selection, Student Apartments residents will have the opportunity to cancel their meal plan
or to select the Bronze meal plan later
if desired.) Please note: Non-Apartments residents who
do not select a meal plan will automatically be assigned the Gold Meal Plan.
- If desired, you may set up a roommate group. Click
here for instructions.
- If you are participating in the Same Room Sign-up process (either
selecting your own room/suite/apartment or being pulled in by someone else),
you will need to set up your roommate group and finalize your assignment on April16th
or April 17th.
If you do not finalize during Same Room Sign-up you will need to select a
space in Web Lottery.
- If you are participating in Web Lottery, you will receive an email on
April 19th with a specific time your account will be activated to make your
selection. After this email is sent, you will also be able to see your
selection time on the MyHousing website.
- Log on as often as you like between March 25th and your scheduled selection
time. Features available during this time:
- Browse available rooms and view floor plans (see what is available)
- View residence hall rates (residence hall costs for 2013-2014)
- Set up your roommate group
- Please note: You may also find out about the individual residence halls by clicking on the different halls on the
On Campus Housing page.
For frequently asked questions about the Room Selection Process,
<-- Back to Room Selection 2013-2014
Last Modified: February 21, 2013