Same Room Sign-up: April 16 & 17, 2013
The Same Room Sign-up process offers students the opportunity to remain in
their current room, suite or apartment for the following year. If
your roommate/suitemates are not participating in the process, you may pull-in
other students to fill the room/suite.
Eligibility requirements for Same Room Sign-up:
- Must be a current resident student, who paid the $300 housing
deposit, by the March 8, 2013 deadline.
- Must have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Residence Hall License
Agreement and registered for same room sign-up by the April 11, 2013 deadline.
The following rooms are exempt from Same Room Sign-up:
- All rooms in Shea/Durgin and Woodward Halls (these buildings are reserved
for new students)
- Any handicap accessible room (the complete list is available on the
- Any space in an RA suite or apartment (the complete list is available on
- Designated rooms in Scott Hall (these rooms are held for Residential
To participate in Same Room Sign-up students must fill the spaces as follows:
- If you live in Pope or Scott you must fill the entire room for your sign-up to be finalized.
- If you live in the Student Apartments you may sign-up to return to your
current room assignment alone or you may pull other students into the
- If you live in Miles, DiNardo, East or Crimson you must fill the entire suite for your sign-up to be finalized.
For detailed instructions on how to select during Same Room Sign-up,
Contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing with questions either via phone at 508.531.1277 or via email at email@example.com.
<-- Back to Room Selection 2013-2014
Last Modified: February 20, 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
at 5:30pm: RHA Info Session
Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 5 PM: Deadline
to submit license agreements
Tuesday, April 16 & Wednesday, April 17:
Same Room Sign-up (8 AM - 8 PM)
Friday, April 19:
Special Lottery Room Selection (9 AM- 5 PM)
Monday, April 22 - Wednesday, April 24:
Web Lottery Selection (8 AM - 8 PM)