Mixed Gender Housing
Mixed Gender Housing offers residents the opportunity to choose their
suitemates or apartment mates with no regard to the gender of the individuals.
This program is offered in East Hall, Crimson Hall, Weygand Hall and the Great Hill Student
The following requirements must be met if you choose to apply for Mixed Gender Housing:
- You must be a current resident student who has paid a room deposit for the
2013-2014 academic year.
- You must have enough people to fill an entire suite or
apartment for a full academic year (September through May).
- Double rooms must be filled with students of the same gender.
- Should a vacancy occur within the suite/apartment the residents are responsible
for filling that space, moving into another mixed gender space, or assuming
financial responsibility for the empty space(s).
How to Apply?
- When submitting your license agreement: Check "yes" when asked "are you
interested in living in Mixed Gender Housing?"
- Apply for a mixed gender suite or apartment between March 25th and March
29th by submitting a Mixed Gender
Application Form. Only student groups that have applied during
this time period will be able to participate in the Mixed Gender Lottery process on
Students currently living in a mixed gender suite must also reapply as a
- Please note: Applying for a mixed gender suite or apartment is
NOT a guarantee of receiving a mixed gender suite or apartment in lottery.
Contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing with questions either via phone at 508.531.1277 or via email at email@example.com.
<-- Back to Room Selection 2013-2014
Last Modified: February 20, 2013
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
at 5:30pm: RHA Info Session
Thursday, April 11, 2013 at 5 PM: Deadline
to submit license agreements
Tuesday, April 16 & Wednesday, April 17:
Same Room Sign-up (8 AM - 8 PM)
Friday, April 19:
Special Lottery Room Selection (9 AM- 5 PM)
Monday, April 22 - Wednesday, April 24:
Web Lottery Selection (8 AM - 8 PM)