First Year Residential Experience (FYRE)
The FYRE Philosophy
The First Year Residential Experience
program will assist first year resident students with their transition
from high school to college. Students that attend FYRE programs
will be connected to beneficial campus resources and be given the tools
to successfully meet their goals at Bridgewater State University.
in March 2013
See the Woodward Hall Lobby and Shea/Durgin Lobby
for more information
- Students will experience greater connections to the campus
through participation in programs.
- Students will understand the campus culture and will know
resources available to them.
- Students will grow and develop socially through connections
with staff and other students.
- Students will explore their leadership potential and be
exposed to leadership opportunities on campus.
- Students will be given opportunities to learn about the
diverse community which makes up Bridgewater State University.
- Students will learn skills needed to be responsible and
productive members of the community.
Last Modified: December 11, 2012