S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), Graduate Certificate
The S.T.E.M. Graduate Certificate from Bridgewater State University allows participants to earn an advanced credential helping to enhance their professional development and also bolster their resume. This graduate certificate requires participants to complete the following courses from the American Museum of Natural History's Seminars on Science online learning program: Earth: Inside and Out; Evolution; Space, Time and Motion; and one remaining elective AMNH Seminars on Science course.
Bridgewater State University is proud to partner with the American Museum of Natural History to offer innovative, online courses leading to a graduate certificate in S.T.E.M.. Participants seeking graduate credit for any of the courses offered through the American Museum of Natural History are able to seamlessly apply, free of charge, to the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) certificate program through the College of Graduate Studies at Bridgewater State University.
To register for Seminar on Science courses through the American Museum of Natural History, click here.
- Online application - A completed online application. Use the fee waiver code "GRAMNH" to waive the $50 application fee.
- Transcripts - Official transcripts of all undergraduate course work
- Bachelor's Degree - A bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university; if the degree has not yet been awarded at the time of application, the successful applicant must be nearing completion of the bachelor’s degree
Participants completing any Seminars on Science course through the American Museum of Natural History have the ability to earn three graduate credits through the College of Graduate Studies at Bridgewater State University.
Steps to apply for graduate credit:
1. Students looking to be awarded graduate credit for completing a course through AMNH Seminars on Science will first need to complete the Graduate Non-Degree Application to ensure an account is created on our student information system at Bridgewater State University.
2. 1-2 business days after completing the Graduate Non-Degree Application process, participants will receive an email with their unique Banner Identification Number (this number is used for identification purposes at BSU).
4. Once your graduate credit has been assigned to your transcript at Bridgewater State University, you'll receive confirmation from the College of Graduate Studies along with the steps to pay for your graduate credit and to request your transcript.
Interested in learning more about Bridgewater? View an online copy of our viewbook!
View our graduate events page to RSVP to information sessions, workshops and seminars.
Bridgewater offers competitive tuition and fees for graduate students both in and out of state.
Create an account to start your application to a graduate program today!