Parent/Authorized User Information
Parents can utilize many of the eBill features as "authorized
users" on their student's account. As an authorized user, parents
will receive email notification when new bills are posted and can make payments
by credit card or check payments online!
Benefits for parents using eBill:
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments
- Ease of use and convenience; eBill is available 24 hours a day
- Get up-to-date account information, anytime
- Statements and payments are private and secure
- You can print your eBill statements and remit payment through the mail
To access your student's eBill information, your student must set you up
as an authorized user.
How To Add an Authorized User
Students can add an authorized user to their account by completing the following steps:
- Go to www.bridgew.edu/studentaccounts
- Click the eBill icon.
- This will take you to the BSU Student Account Suite
- Log in with your Banner Id and PIN.
- From there click on Authorized Users from the menu options on the top of the page.
- Enter the email address of the user you'd like to authorize to view your account statements and make payments.
- Verify the email address you have entered
for the Authorized User is correct and click Continue.
- The new authorized user will receive an email shortly providing instructions on how to log in to Bridgewater State
University’s eBill with an initial password. When the user logs in for the first time, the user will be asked to set up a profile and change their password.
Last Modified: July 16, 2012