ICEI Peer Mentor Program
Every ICEI student is assigned to a Peer Mentor, who is a current, full-time undergraduate student at Bridgewater State University. BSU Peer Mentors help our ICEI students assimilate to college life by introducing them to friends, exploring campus, and encouraging involvement in BSU clubs and activities. By spending time with BSU Peer Mentors, our ICEI students develop friendships and feel socially connected to BSU student life.
ICEI Peer Mentors:
- Are role models who work one-on-one with ICEI students
- Help ICEI students make new friends on campus
- Model appropriate social skills
- Attend BSU activities with ICEI students
- Encourage ICEI students to develop independent living skills