The Bridge Partnership is committed to advancing the educational potential of underserved youth from Brockton and New Bedford by providing academic enrichment, educational engagement, and support.
The Bridge Partnership is a strengths-based collaboration among students, families, schools, Bridgewater State University, and the local community to enhance the success of each participant in high school and beyond.
Our vision is for each Bridge Partnership student:
- To have access to all of the opportunities, supports and positive relationships they need to succeed in high school and beyond;
- To have advocates who are fully committed to their educational success;
- To be empowered to make informed and appropriate college and career decisions.
- Secondary success for all Bridge Partnership participants
- Completion of high school credential (diploma or equivalent)
- Informed appropriate plan for post-secondary education or career
- For those participants with post-secondary education plans
- Post-secondary enrollment within 2 years
- Completion of post-secondary credential