BSU DegreeWorks - Pathway to Degree Completion
Welcome to Degree Works, the home of your degree audit. At Bridgewater State University, student success is at the heart of everything we do. With Degree Works, you'll be able to reach your academic goals, get the timely support you need, and graduate with confidence! We are currently developing this site as a place for you to get all the information you need to use Degree Works to its fullest (see below for more information).
Degree Audit User Guides and Information:
- How To Run a "What If" Audit (PDF)
- How to Interpret the Undergraduate Degree Audit (PDF)
- How to Log Into DegreeWorks (Students) (PDF)
- How to Log Into Degree Works (Advisors) (PDF)
- How to Post Advising Notes (Advisors) (PDF)
- How To Interpret the Graduate Degree Audit (PDF)
Student Educational Planner User Guides and Information:
- Video: How to Use Your Academic Plan
- How to Access Your Academic Plan (Students)
- Interpreting Your Academic Plan in Audit View (Students)
- Interpreting Your Academic Plan in Calendar View (Students)
- Interpreting Your Academic Plan in Notes View (Students)
- Creating a Blank Academic Plan (Students)
- How to Interpret Your Plan in Edit View (Students)
- Adding Courses to Your Plan in Edit View (Students)
- Assigning, Editing, and Deleting Plans (Advisors)
Resources for Graduate Students
- Creating a Blank Academic Plan (Graduate Students)
- Interpreting Your Plan in Edit View (Graduate Students)
The tools in Degree Works will help you create an accurate, semester by semester academic plan, which will guide you as you progress towards graduation; assist you in understanding changes in your degree program; streamline the graduation process; and allow direct access to multiple academic tools.
Degree Works supports real-time delivery of academic advice through intuitive web interfaces; highlights student progress towards program completion; reduces paperwork and manual program check sheets; and supports and monitors unique program changes.
Click here to be taken to BSU YouTube page for all the tutorials on DegreeWorks!