BSU currently enjoys many partnerships across the globe that support incoming international students. Students come to study on exchange typically for one semester but we also support one academic year exchanges as well.
BSU Exchange Partners
- Beijing Jiaotong University
- Belize Ministry of Education (undergraduate)
- Capital Normal University
- Education University of Hong Kong
- Kansai University
- Killam Fellowship Program
- Kyungpook National University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- National Chengchi University
- National Student Exchange Program
- New England/Nova Scotia Exchange Program
- New England/Quebec Exchange Program
- Pannasastra University
- Reutlingen University
- Shanghai Normal University
- Tokyo Gakugei University
- University of Cape Verde (undergraduate)
- University of Limerick
- Wakayama University
If your school is a participating exchange partner with BSU please visit your home campus International Office and meet with them regarding deadlines and paperwork. You must be nominated by your home campus first and complete any necessary steps with them prior to completing BSU processes.
Once information has been received from your home campus, International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will be in touch with you directly through email with next steps. Please do not complete any online applications before you hear from ISSS. Detailed information with the application and supporting materials will be sent to you.
If you have additional questions regarding things such as available classes/courses, semester dates and arrival information, please check out our Fact Sheet or contact ISSS directly.