What is Togetherall, and what can I find there?
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, so they can share how they are feeling and support each other
- Accessible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments and recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided courses to do at your own pace
How to sign-up
- Go to Togetherall.
- Select Register.
- Click on the box that says "I’m from a university or college."
- Enter your BSU student email address.
- Enter your details and click Sign up.
- You'll be sent an email to verify your email address. Click on the link to activate your account.
Members of the Togetherall community always remain anonymous. Create a unique username for yourself during the registration process that does not include your real name or any information that could reveal your identity.