Join Us on Transfer Tuesdays!
Transfer Tuesdays—on February 5, February 26, March 12, March 26, April 30, and May 14—are special admission days dedicated to transfer applicants who are interested in attending Bridgewater State as a day student. If you are planning on applying to BSU, these days are for you!
The process is simple:
- Review important Transfer Applicant information at www.bridgew.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply.
- Apply Online via the BSU Application.
- Request an official transcript from each college/university you have attended and have it sent to the Undergraduate Office of Admissions or bring an official copy with you in a signed sealed envelope.
- Visit Transfer Services, located in the Welcome Center at 45 Plymouth Street, Bridgewater, MA between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on one of the designated days. Appointments are available to avoid waiting.
- Admission and transfer counselors will be available to review all of your application materials and answer any questions you may have pertaining to the admission process or academic programs.
- Receive a decision on-site if your application is complete. [Please note, in order to receive a decision on the day of your visit, you must have all official transcripts in your possession or sent to the office in advance.]
- Speak to a Financial Aid representative.
Optional campus tours will be available at 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.