Bridgewater State University Alumni will be hosting monthly webinar series on various topics that may be of interest to you! Please check back each month to see what the next topic will be!
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
The Asset Mindset is for people who anxiously want to change their thought processes and their life situations so they can obtain elite levels of success.
In a thought-provoking and mentally engaging lecture, Daniel Fielding, '00, delivers stimulating concepts of self-awareness, self-manifestation and personal development. His 60-minute presentation will help the audience to:
• Discover and change any negative mindsets and behaviors that stop them from achieving the success they desire.
• Build a mindset they will be proud to live with and start creating positive changes immediately!
• Evaluate people and environments around them so they can cut out the bad to focus on the positive.
• Turn themselves into an elite level asset. The kind that overcomes any obstacle life may throw at them
After attending The Asset Mindset lecture, you will understand how your thinking and mindset creates the person you are and want to be. It teaches you to take ownership of your life, to change your life, and how your mindset enables you to create the success really you want.
An alumnus from Bridgewater State University’s class of 2000, Dan Fielding is also a former Special Forces soldier, loving husband, father of three beautiful children and the author of The Asset Mindset.
Born in the mid-1970s, Dan grew up learning about life day-to-day and year-by-year through experiences. And during this time, was creating a certain mindset. He noticed themes in life and in himself that led to great success. Dan overcame great challenges and achieved goals that many others would believe were impossible.
Dan became a US Army soldier and one of the very few to become an elite Special Forces Green Beret. Even after leaving the Special Forces, Dan found himself in surreal situations working for and befriending celebrities, and traveling the world, all thanks to The Asset Mindset. He shares, “We all build and create our mindsets either positively or negatively and continue to do so throughout our lives. My book is the positive means that I have chosen to share with others to help them to achieve success in their lives.”
* This will be our last Aluminar before summer break. Be sure to join us again in September! *