eBill is Bridgewater State University's official method for managing student billing and payments online through the BSU Student Account Suite.
How does eBill work?
Prior to the start of every semester, enrolled students are emailed when charges are ready for review and payment. Students may access their statements online 24/7 through the BSU Student Account Suite. This service is a secure method for viewing student account information and making online payments.
Students have the ability to add authorized users to their account - typically parents or spouses. Authorized users will also receive email notification of new online statements. Authorized users can make online payments with a credit card or online personal check. eBill allows students and their authorized users to save their stamps and simply: Point. Click. Pay!
- View current and previous billing statements online
- Automatically be notified when new statements are available
- Make secure online payments with credit card or online personal check
- Allow authorized users the ability to view statements and make online payments
- Payments made online are posted to student's account immediately
- Ease of use and convenience. eBill is available 24 hours a day
- Review student account activity and view up-to-date information anytime, reflecting all current charges and payments