BSU is a Great Fit for Out-of-State Students
There are so many benefits to attending BSU for students who are not Massachusetts residents, including:
- An Affordable Alternative—BSU is a surprisingly affordable alternative to expensive private colleges. Your cost will rival the cost of attending a public university near you after applying financial aid, the $5,000/year Horace Mann Scholarship or the New England Regional Discount Program.
- Extremely Safe Campus—BSU was ranked the 5th safest campus in the country by the National Council for Home Safety and Security.
- No Place Like Home—BSU isn't as far from home as you might think when you consider there's an MBTA commuter rail station right on campus that takes you to Boston's South Station. From there, you have many ways to travel home.
- Easy Access to Amenities—BSU's campus is within walking distance to downtown with easy access to pharmacies, food and coffee shops. Hop on the train for the 40-minute trip into Boston to visit a museum, go to a Red Sox game or commute to an internship.
- Plenty to do at BSU—BSU houses 3,300 students in 11 residence halls, including 72 percent of all first-year students! BSU is buzzing throughout the entire week with our NCAA athletics programs, Greek Life and activities hosted by more than 90 clubs and organizations.
- Nationwide Job Prospects—BSU has 60,000+ alumni living across all 50 states and countless countries around the world. Students and alumni alike have access to BSU Career Services, which was recently ranked as one of the best in the country by BestColleges.com. And, 93 percent of our alumni are employed or in graduate school within 6-12 months after graduation!
Contact us at (508) 531-1237 or email@example.com to learn BSU might be the perfect fit for you—wherever you live!