Point, click, enroll!
Bridgewater State University offers an interest-free payment plan. BSU payment plan assists students and their families cover each semester's tuition, housing, meals and required student fees (aviation flight fee charges are not calculated in the plan and must be paid separately). The plan spreads payments over the course of the semester into four monthly payments. The payment plan is available during fall and spring semesters.
The payment plan is an option students or their authorized user must select each semester. Payment plan amounts will be based on the actual semester's amount due (total charges minus financial aid). Any adjustment to charges or aid will also adjust remaining payments in the plan. Students and authorized users will be notified via email each time an adjustment is made.
Enrollment in the plan for fall semester begins mid-July; enrollment in the plan for spring semester begins mid-December. Each semester a $25.00 non-refundable enrollment fee is required at the time of enrollment.
With the payment plan, you can:
- Enroll in the plan easily over the web.
- View a list of charges and Financial Aid credits eligible for the plan on your online worksheet.
- Set up automatic installment payments using a credit card or electronic check or make monthly payments as they come due.
- Receive email notifications as your plan adjusts due to changes in your student account activity.
Fall Installment Dates
Four installments (enrollment prior to Aug. 1) due dates:
- Aug. 1
- Sept. 1
- Oct. 1
- Nov. 1
Four installments (enrollment after Aug. 1):
- Payments due on the first of each month September-November.
Spring Installment Dates
Four installments (enrollment prior to Jan. 1) due dates:
- Jan. 1
- Feb. 1
- March 1
- April 1
Three installments (enrollment after Jan. 1):
- Payments due on the first of each month February-April.
You may access enrollment through eBill.
How to Enroll:
Students and Authorized Users can enroll easily into a Bridgewater State University Payment Plan through eBill.
- Log in to eBill
- Select the "Enroll in a Payment Plan" tab to view the payment plan offered.
- Click on "view plan" to review information about the plan.
- Click "continue" to view the budget worksheet. The worksheet will include the health insurance charge until the online waiver is completed and the account has been adjusted (this process could take up to five business days). To remove the health insurance charge from the student account, the student must complete the online waiver. You can reduce future installments by filling in a down payment amount.
- Click "Display Payment Schedule." Carefully review the budget worksheet before clicking continue. At this point you will be asked if you would like to set up automatic payments for the dates shown or you can make monthly payments as they come due.
- You must pay the $25.00 enrollment fee (non-refundable). At the time of enrollment, you may add a down payment.
- Last step: Review and print the payment plan agreement form. Check the "I Agree" box and continue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Financial aid grants and student loans offered will be deducted from the eligible charges at the time of enrollment.
Please Note: Two types of credits appear on the student account statement, memo credit (anticipated) and authorized credit (actual). Memo credits temporarily reduce the student account balance due and represent funds expected, but not yet received. Authorized credits represent funds that will be credited as actual payments to the account once the disbursement date has been reached.
Memo credits may not be able to transition into authorized credits for various reasons. For example, a student may not have completed the loan entrance counseling or signed the promissory note. These must be complete before the student is entitled to a loan disbursement. The student is ultimately responsible for ensuring that all memo credits are disbursed to their account.
All unpaid memo credits will be removed as an anticipated credit from the student account by early October for the fall semester and early February for the spring semester
You can pay online using a credit card* or electronic check by using eBill. Payments may also be mailed to:
The Office of Student Accounts
Bridgewater State University
Boyden Hall, Room 107
131 Summer St.,
Bridgewater, MA 02325.
Please include BEAR ID on memo line.
*All credit card payments will be assessed a 2.85% payment service fee (minimum $3.00) whether paid online, in person or over the phone.
Any payments made by electronic check (ACH) which are returned for insufficient funds or incorrect banking information will be subject to a $25.00 fee which will be billed to the student account. A registration and transcript hold will be placed on the student account as well. Failure to resolve outstanding balances and/or failure to replace a returned check will jeopardize future enrollments.
Any change in housing, meal plan selection or adding/dropping a course. Any change in the eligible charges is recalculated nightly. These changes will automatically increase or decrease the remaining installments. Other examples of changes would be waiving the health insurance. (It is best to waive before you enroll in the payment plan, otherwise the charge will be included on your worksheet and will not decrease the remaining installments until the waiver is processed (which could take up to five business days.) Also, if you apply for a parking decal after you enroll, your installments would increase.
PLEASE NOTE: We have set a limit of seven days before the payment due date that recalculation will not adjust that current installment, but will adjust the remaining installments.