- For students entering grades 6 - 8, the program fee of $400 per week is due at the time of registration.
- For students entering grades 9 - 12, the program fee of $500 per week is due at the time of registration.
Please Note: The registration fee covers all course expenses including lab supplies and materials. The fee does not include lunch or transportation. Seats are limited and filled on a rolling basis. We reserve the right to cancel a course due to low enrollment. A limited number of seats are reserved at a discounted rate for children of BSU faculty and staff.
A limited number of scholarships are available to students who demonstrate academic merit and significant financial need. Please submit a complete scholarship application by the program deadline listed below. A complete application consists of the scholarship registration and a teacher evaluation form. A scholarship registration payment of $25.00 per class is due at time of registration. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so submit applications promptly. Once all scholarships have been issued, scholarship registration will close. We reserve the right to ask for documentation confirming any of the information that has been provided. If the student is not accepted into the class, the registration payment will be refunded.
- The scholarship deadline for the winter program is January 14, 2020.
- The scholarship deadline for the summer program is March 9, 2020
Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- A refund, minus a $50 administrative cancellation fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received more than one month prior to the start of the course.
- A 50% refund, minus a $50 administrative cancellation fee, will be issued if written cancellation is received less than one month but more than two weeks prior to the start of the course.
- There will be no refund issued in the event of cancellation within two weeks of the start of the course.
For the Winter Science Academy only: In the case of inclement weather, a refund will be issued at a per diem rate of $68.75.