The MS in Speech-Language Pathology is designed for individuals with a bachelor's degree with a concentration in communication sciences and disorders or a related field and who have completed the prerequisite coursework in communication sciences and disorders. Our program provides students with the academic and clinical coursework required for pursuing national certification and state licensure as a speech-language pathologist. You will work with people with social, cognitive and physical disorders; language, hearing and swallowing disorders; traumatic brain injuries, autism and more – and you will have a profound impact on their ability to communicate and their overall quality of life.
- Full-time program is completed in 5 semesters.
- Courses taught by faculty with extensive backgrounds as practitioners and educators.
- Small classes facilitate a more personalized learning experience.
- A wide range of clinical practicum placement opportunities in southeastern Massachusetts and the greater Boston area.
- Affordable tuition, providing significant value and ensuring return on investment as you advance in your career.