The Mental Health Counseling-Dual License MEd is a 66-credit program is for those seeking dual licensure as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Massachusetts by the Board of Registration and a School Social Worker/School Adjustment Counselor License with the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Program requirements have been designed to meet current state licensing requirements (CMR 262) and initial licensure by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education as a school social worker/school adjustment counselor.
The Mental Health Counseling - Dual License MEd at Bridgewater State University offers:
- Diverse faculty with extensive teaching and administrative experience in the fields of mental health counseling
- Development of critical thinking skills, as well as oral and written communication capabilities
- Small classes facilitating a more personalized learning experience
- Affordable tuition, whether you live in state or out of state
- Provides a comfortable learning environment for older, non-traditional graduate students
Program Director: Dr. Katherine Bender