Congratulations on your acceptance to Bridgewater State University.
Undergraduate Program Deposits
We’re happy that you have decided to join the Bridgewater State University community!
Our undergraduate programs require you to submit a non-refundable $200 tuition and fees deposit. The tuition and fees deposit is a pre-payment towards your first semester tuition and fees.
- Please confirm that the information listed on the “What's Next?” brochure included with your acceptance letter is correct. If ANYTHING needs to be corrected or updated, please email Undergraduate.Admissions@bridgew.edu using your original email address from your application and please include your BEAR ID.
- To submit your deposit, click on the SUBMIT A DEPOSIT button below. Under "Students and Staff", enter your BEAR ID and your PIN (please refer to Step #2 on your “What's Next?" brochure for this information).
- Once you have logged into the system, click "Deposits", select your entry term and pick Tuition Deposits as the payment type.
- If you plan to live in on-campus housing, please refer to Step #3 on your “What's Next?” brochure.
While we strongly suggest you follow the aforementioned steps, you also have the following options to submit your deposit:
- You also have the option to pay in person by visiting the Office of Student Accounts. You will be asked to show proof of acceptance, so please bring along your acceptance letter.
- Mail a check or money order. Please include the following:
- A copy of your acceptance letter
- Write your BEAR ID (provided in the acceptance letter) on the check in the memo section.
- Mail it to BSU Student Accounts, 131 Summer Street, Boyden Hall, Room 107, Bridgewater, MA 02325.
Graduate Program Deposits
Congratulations on your acceptance to a graduate program at Bridgewater State University. Some graduate programs require you to submit a non-refundable deposit. PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are a pre-payment towards your first semester tuition and fees. To submit your deposit, follow the below steps:
- Click on the "Submit a Deposit" button below.
- Click "Student", and enter your BEAR ID and your PIN.
You should have received your BEAR ID on your acceptance letter, email Graduate Admissions if you did not.
Your default six digit PIN is your date of birth (MMDDYY)
If you previously attended BSU and changed your PIN, you can look it up.
- Once you have logged into the system, click "Deposits" (in the top bar)
- Pick your entry term in the dropdown box and click "Select"
- Pick "Tuition Deposit " as the payment type and click "Select"
- Click the "Continue" button
You can then pay your deposit by electronic check or credit card. Deposits can also be paid in person by visiting the Office of Student Accounts. You will be asked to show proof of acceptance, so please bring along your acceptance letter.