Interviews are not required for admission to BSU, but they may provide both our first-year applicants and our counseling staff with additional information to make more informed decisions. This is also a time to ask one of our admission counselors questions so you can get personalized insights into the university.
In order to schedule an Evaluative Interview, you must have submitted an application to BSU.
How to schedule your interview:
- Find the first letter of your last name below and select the corresponding admission counselor.
- If you do not see a counselor name next to the corresponding letter of your last name, please email Undergraduate Admissions.
- Select a date and time that is convenient for you (Eastern Time).
- Complete the brief online registration form.
- Receive your confirmation and reminder emails with details about how to connect for your interview.
If the available times are not convenient, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to make alternate arrangements.
|Your Last Name
|A, E, I, L or S
|B, J or Y
|C, D, Q or W
|F, K, N, P or R
|G, M, O, U or X
|H, T, V or Z