Meal Plan Options
Resident and Commuter Students - Fall 2019
Meal Plan Option
Cost (per semester)
|Platinum Meal Plan||$2,426|
|Gold Meal Plan||$2,124|
|Silver Meal Plan||$2,067|
|Bronze Meal Plan||$429|
|Brass Meal Plan||$250|
- Meal plans are mandatory for resident students (except Great Hill Apartment residents) and are refundable in accordance with the meal plan refund policy.
- Meal plans are comprised of a combination of Meal Swipes and Dining Dollars. Both are redeemable in the dining halls throughout the semester.
- Meal plans expire at the end of each semester and are non-transferable to Flex Dollars.
- Dining dollars will carry forward from fall to spring semester. All dining dollars expire at the end of the spring semester and do not carry over to the following fall semester.
- Deadline to change your meal plan selection is September 16, 2019 for the fall semester and must be submitted online (only one change allowed per semester).
- Brass Meal Plan - Once student selects meal plan via the MyDining link and parking decal via the MyParking link, the refund for the parking decal will be processed shortly after.
- Flex Dollars can be purchased separately throughout the year and will carry over from year to year until student graduates or withdraws from BSU. Flex Dollars can be purchased online, in Cash-to-Card Machines and in Student Accounts.
- In addition to dining, Flex Dollars can be used for purchases in the Bookstore, vending machines, laundry, copiers, Mail Services, Thornburg Fitness Center memberships, University Printing Center, and off-campus merchants.