Thank you for registering for graduate credit for your Seminars on Science course through the American Museum of Natural History. We have designed this page, along with the subsequent steps, to help participants use their appropriate credentials (BEAR Identification Number) to pay the balance for their graduate credit as well as to view/print grade reports and unofficial transcripts. Participants looking to print official transcripts should click here.
American Museum of Natural History Graduate Credit - Next Steps
Bridgewater State University uses your BEAR identification number as your official form of identification for registering for classes, viewing/printing grade reports and accessing our online payment system, eBill. Once students are assigned a BEAR ID, they should create a unique 6-digit P.I.N. and be sure to keep this information confidential.
Setting Your BEAR ID P.I.N.: Once a student has their BEAR ID, they should go to infobear.bridgew.edu where they will establish their unique BEAR ID P.I.N.
1. Click on the link to “Enter Secure Area”.
2. Enter your BEAR Identification Number. When initially logging in your P.I.N. will be your 6 digit date of birth (e.g.010116) for someone born January 1, 2016.
3. After logging in for the first time, you’ll be prompted to change your BEAR ID P.I.N. and set-up security questions should you forget your P.I.N. in the future. Please write down your P.I.N. and security answers and keep them in a secure place.
Accessing your grade report and unofficial transcripts: Once students receive an email indicating grades have been posted for graduate credit and have paid their balance, they can log in to InfoBear (as outlined in Step #1) to print their grade reports.
1. Once participants login, they should click on “Student”.
2. Click on "Student Records".
3. Click on "Final Grades" and indicate the applicable semester (the drop down box will show available semesters tied to your graduate credit).
*Students can follow the steps outlined above and click "Academic Transcript" to print an unofficial transcript of their coursework.
**To request an official transcript, please follow the steps for an "Official Transcript Request" found on the Registrar's website here.