Now Offering E-Transcripts!
Bridgewater State University has partnered with Parchment to manage the processing and secure delivery of your BSU transcripts.
- Half the cost of a paper transcript
- Secure online access to request your transcript 24/7
- Processed, sent, received and opened in minutes
- Option to hold for grades or degree conferral
- E-Transcript: $7.50 - securely delivered electronically, typically sent within 60-90 minutes. Some transcripts (such as records with holds or records prior to 2004) may require longer processing time.
- Mailed, Pick-Up or On-the-Spot requests: $15
Request a Transcript:
Current Students (who have attended in the last year)
Log in Note: You may log into Infobear using your Single Sign-on login credentials (email username and password) or scroll down further and enter your Banner ID and PIN. Once you are logged in, click on Student > Student Records > Order Official Transcript.
Request your official transcript via Infobear
Unofficial transcripts are available via Infobear
Former Students (who attended more than a year ago)
Request your official transcript via Parchment
A: If your status says "Download Confirmed" this means your transcript was delivered and has been downloaded. You should contact the recipient and, if you have further questions, contact us at email@example.com.
If your status says "Available for Download" this means your transcript was delivered but not yet downloaded. You should contact the recipient as it may be in their spam folder and, if you have further questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.