Our Master of Education (MEd) in Higher Education Administration Online Program provides the theory and skills combined with a collaborative environment to succeed in mid level and upper level leadership roles across higher education. Our program is designed to provide current and future leaders in higher education with the foundation to understand the purpose, structure, governance, and operation of various areas of leadership in higher education and integrates opportunities for students to discuss current trends and issues in higher education. Students are provided the opportunity to problem solve dilemmas and strategies and develop solutions to real-world problems drawn from higher education settings that can be readily deployed in their own work setting.
Our online, interactive program allows students to participate anytime, anywhere and collaborate to build strong networks. Our MEd in Higher Education Administration provides a strong foundation in all aspects of higher education to allow students to pursue career paths that have meaning for their interests and skills.
- 100% Online Program with Quality Matters* e-learning instructors
- 33-credit program can be completed in two years based on completion of two courses per semester
- Affordable and flexible format
- Field experience opportunity, enabling close collaboration with administrators from higher education departments
- Experiential studies for real life experiences and connection to higher education leaders
- Small classes facilitating a more personalized learning experience
- BSU has been preparing educational leaders for over 170 years
Graduates of our online MEd in Higher Education Administration program will be prepared to excel in mid-level and leadership roles across the higher education spectrum. Positioned to analyze real-life problems encountered in their workplace, graduates will network with colleagues locally and world-wide in technology rich environments.
Register for one of our virtual sessions to learn more about the program and speak with faculty.