For Parents: Authorized User Information
Parents can utilize many of the eBill features as "authorized users" on their student's account. As an authorized user, parents will receive email notification when new bills are posted and can make payments by credit card or check payments online! To access your student's eBill information, ask your student to set you up as an authorized user. (Note: the student must initiate this authorization.)
Benefits for parents using eBill:
- Easy to read online history of past statements and payments
- Ease of use and convenience; eBill is available 24 hours a day
- Get up-to-date account information, anytime
- Statements and payments are private and secure
- You can print your eBill statements and remit payment through the mail
For Students: How To Add an Authorized User
- Log into the BSU Student Account Suite with your Banner Id and PIN. (Banner ID lookup)
- click on Authorized Users from the menu options on the top of the page.
- Enter the email address of the user you'd like to authorize to view your account statements and make payments.
- Verify the email address you have entered for the Authorized User is correct and click Continue.
- The new authorized user will receive an email shortly providing instructions on how to log in to Bridgewater State University’s eBill with an initial password. When the user logs in for the first time, the user will be asked to set up a profile and change their password.