Students who intend to participate in on-campus housing for the upcoming academic year should reserve a space on campus via a $250 non-refundable Housing Deposit.
This deposit is a prepayment and will be credited to your Fall 2021 bill. The deposit will be forfeited if you withdraw from housing. Please be aware that the Housing License Agreement is for the full year.
If you do not pay the deposit prior to the room selection deadline, you will not be placed into housing. You will not receive a bill for this deposit.
How to Pay Your Housing Deposit
- 1. Online payment via Credit Card (preferred payment option)
- CLICK “Student”, then enter your Banner ID and PIN #
- Once logged in, select “Deposits”, from the top menu
- Select "Fall 2021" as the "Term" - Select "Room Deposit Fall 2021" as the "Deposit Type"
- Then continue to pay your $250 housing deposit by credit card or electronic check
- Payment can also be made over the phone via credit card or electronic check with one of the cashiers at 508.531.1225
- The Office of Student Accounts via check, money orders, or cash payments.
- You may submit the deposit in person at the Office of Student Accounts in Boyden Hall, Room 107. Please note: building access may be impacted by COVID-19 safe return protocols. Please call 508.531.1225 to verify the office is open prior to coming to campus.
- You may mail checks to:
The Office of Student Accounts
Bridgewater State University
131 Summer St.
Boyden Hall, Room 107
Bridgewater, MA 02325
- Make sure your name, Banner ID and “Housing Deposit” are written on the memo line of the check or money order.
Any questions about how to make a payment or the payment site please contact The Office of Student Accounts at 508.531.1225 or SAO@bridgew.edu