In an effort to protect our community during COVID-19, most Bridgewater State University courses and services are currently offered remotely. This is includes testing. Math placement testing will be offered remotely. Please contact us with questions at email@example.com or 508-531-1780. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
CLEP and FAA exams are temporarily suspended at this time. To find open testing locations, please contact College Board for CLEP, and PSI Exams for FAA. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail at 508-531-1780 and someone will return your call within two business days.
Math placement testing will continue to be offered online. Please email email@example.com to schedule.
English placement testing can be accessed online.
If you are planning to take the GRE, Praxis, or TOEFL exam, please contact ETS to learn more about testing at home.
If you are planning to take the MTEL exam, Pearson Vue Centers are open. View a list of PV centers and their availability.
We are currently suspending the following exams until further notice: PSI, DSST and MAT.
What you need to know if you schedule an exam at our Testing Center:
- All exam fees must be paid before your appointment date. Upon scheduling, a staff member will ask for payment.
- Read appointment confirmation email thoroughly as it will have specific instructions for test day.
- Health Survey must be filled out prior to appointment
- Sign and return any required rules/confidentiality agreements prior to appointment
- Masks must be worn upon building entry and throughout the entire duration of your exam
- If you are BSU student, you must bring your connect card to your appointment
This page will continuously update to reflect new announcements and policies as we navigate the fall semester. It is important to note that other services offered in the AAC will continue to be available remotely.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance through this season. If you have any testing questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.