In an effort to protect our community during COVID-19, most Bridgewater State University courses and services will be offered remotely for Fall 2020. Due to the limited space and requirements for safe social distancing, Testing Services will have limited on-campus availability for specific exams. Until further notice, we will administer CLEP and FAA exams only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Staff will be working remotely Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays to answer emails and voicemails.
To make an appointment for a CLEP or FAA exam, please email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 508-531-1780 and someone will return your call within 48 hours.
Math placement testing will continue to be offered online. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule.
English placement testing can be accessed online.
If you are planning to take the GRE, Praxis, or TOEFL exam, please contact ETS to learn more about testing at home.
If you are planning to take the MTEL exam, Pearson Vue Centers are open. View a list of PV centers and their availability.
We are currently suspending the following exams until further notice: PSI, DSST and MAT.
What you need to know if you schedule an exam at our Testing Center:
- All exam fees must be paid before your appointment date. Upon scheduling, a staff member will ask for payment.
- Read appointment confirmation email thoroughly as it will have specific instructions for test day.
- Health Survey must be filled out prior to appointment
- Sign and return any required rules/confidentiality agreements prior to appointment
- Masks must be worn upon building entry and throughout the entire duration of your exam
- If you are BSU student, you must bring your connect card to your appointment
This page will continuously update to reflect new announcements and policies as we navigate the fall semester. It is important to note that other services offered in the AAC will continue to be available remotely.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and compliance through this season. If you have any testing questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.