Bachelor's Degree Ceremony
Louis M. Ricciardi College of Business
College Education and Health Sciences
Bartlett College of Science and Mathematics
Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 9 a.m.
- 7 a.m. Parking lots open for graduates and guests
- Graduate parking is in Lot 6
- Guest parking in Lots 3, 4 or 5 with overflow in Lot 22
- ADA parking recommended in Lot 5: a handicap placard is required to park vehicles in designated handicap parking spaces
- 7:30 a.m. Graduates report to assembly area
- Assembly area entry is through gate E4, Putnam Club. Those requiring accessibility access can enter through E3, Dell Technology entrance.
- 7:30 a.m. Stadium gates open
- Primary gate for guests is Ticketmaster Gate.
- Overflow will enter through the CVS Health Gate.
- ADA entrance will be E2 EMC Suite.
- 8 a.m. All Graduates must be checked in at assembly area for line-up.*
- 8:30 a.m. Processional route closes
- 8:35 a.m. Graduates begin processing
- 8:50 a.m. Faculty procession begins
- 8:55 a.m. Platform Party procession to stage begins
- 9 a.m. Ceremony begins
- 11:30 a.m. Approximate ceremony end time
* Check-in begins 90 minutes prior to ceremony time. All graduates must be checked in one hour prior to their ceremony start time. If a graduate is late for check-in, they will not walk with their major and may be placed at the end of the processional.