- Political Science, BA
- Political Science, American Politics Concentration, BA
- Political Science, International Affairs Concentration, BA
- Political Science, Legal Studies Concentration, BA
- Political Science, Public Administration Concentration, BA
- Political Science Minor
- Philosophy, Politics and Economics Minor
- Civic Education and Community Leadership Minor
- Certified Public Managers, Graduate Certificate
- Public Administration, MPA
- Public Administration, Civic and Nonprofit Leadership and Administration Concentration, MPA
Critical Analysis of Political Processes, Institutions, & Practices: Students will critically assess the systematic factors that underlie political processes, systems, and practices.
Effective Written Communication: Students will effectively communicate about political systems, processes, and theories in a rigorous manner by developing cogent, logical arguments that properly employ and make use of relevant evidence.