The Master of Science (MS) in Criminal Justice program at Bridgewater State University can provide you with the solid leadership and management skills required to excel in today’s criminal justice arena. This advanced degree program can instill or expand the professional competencies necessary to play a vital role in criminal justice research, administration and practice.
Taught by leading criminal justice faculty who have extensive experience as attorneys, law enforcement officers, corrections experts and investigators. The MS in Criminal Justice program prepares you for continued study or the pursuit of a variety of careers, including leadership roles within the judicial system, law enforcement agencies, legal firms, correctional facilities and the field of criminal justice education.
The MS in Criminal Justice program offers you:
- Diverse faculty with extensive experience in a variety of criminal justice settings
- Development of critical thinking skills, as well as oral and written communication capabilities
- Small classes facilitating a more personalized learning experience
- Professional leadership skills and development
- Affordable tuition, whether you live in state or out of state and beyond
Graduate Program Coordinator: Dr. Jennifer Hartsfield